*** May not be exactly as illustrated ***
*** Plus PDI ***
STIHL FS 50C-E CURVED SHAFT TRIMMER
In Stock 1 Edmonton
In Stock 3 Spruce Grove
||0.8 kw (1.1 bhp)
||4.6 kg (10.1 lb)
Perfectly balanced light trimmer with Easy2Start
The FS 50 C-E is part of a new generation of light, ergonomic trimmers, featuring stratified scavenging engine technology that cuts fuel consumption by 20% and exhaust emissions by 50%. It is equipped with the Easy2Start system for effortless starting, a TapAction AUTOCUT C 5-2 cutting head, easily adjustable loop handle and a longer curved shaft for extended reach.
- Displacement (cc): 27.2
- Weight (kg / lbs) 1): 4.6 / 10.1
- STIHL Easy2Start™ (E): A genuine advance in easy starting. STIHL Easy2Start™ (E) cuts the effort required to start the tool by half, while the starter cord can be pulled at just one third of the normal force. All it takes is 2 fingers and a gentle pull action.
- 2-stroke reduced-emission engine technology: 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- Simplified starting system: Simply set the choke, pump the fuel primer, pull the starter cord and away you go! The running machine then switches off after a brief press of the stop button. Once the machine is at a standstill, the ignition activates again automatically. Thus the ignition is always ready for starting.
- Loop handle (R): The loop handled grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for working in areas where space is limited, e.g. thinning between bushes and shrubs.
- Multi-function control handle: Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
1) without fuel, cutting tool and deflector. secific details may be subject to change without notice.