*** May not be exactly as illustrated ***
(LIST PRICE: Can$339.95)
*** Plus PDI ***
STIHL FS 56C-E STRAIGHT SHAFT TRIMMER
In Stock Edmonton
In Stock Spruce Grove
||0.8 kW (1.1 bhp)
||5.2 kg (11.5 lb)
Now available with bike handle!
Get a handle on large or difficult trim areas with the new FS 56 C-E brushcutter. This powerful unit features a straight shaft and ergonomically designed bike handles for greater comfort when trimming over large terrain - and for extended periods of time. It also features a low exhaust emission, fuel-efficient engine, so you have fewer refuels and fewer exhaust fumes cramping your style. This brushcutter also includes Easy2Start™ technology, making starting nearly effortless.
- Displacement (cc): 27.2
- Weight (kg / lbs) 1): 5.2 / 11.5
- STIHL Easy2Start™ (E): A genuine advance in easy starting. STIHL Easy2Start™ (E) cuts the effort required to start the tool by half, while the starter cord can be pulled at just one third of the normal force. All it takes is 2 fingers and a gentle pull action.
- 2-stroke reduced-emission engine technology: 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- Simplified starting system: Simply set the choke, pump the fuel primer, pull the starter cord and away you go! The running machine then switches off after a brief press of the stop button. Once the machine is at a standstill, the ignition activates again automatically. Thus the ignition is always ready for starting.
- Bike handle: When used in conjunction with a harness, the bike handle enables a smooth mowing action. The bike handle allows the machine to be easily guided, making it ideal for working on large areas and thus reducing fatigue.
1) without fuel, cutting tool and deflector. Specific details may be subject to change without notice.