*** May not be exactly as illustrated ***
(LIST PRICE: Can$309.99)
*** Plus PDI ***
STIHL FS 56RC-E STRAIGHT SHAFT TRIMMER
In Stock Edmonton
In Stock Spruce Grove
||0.8 kW (1.1 bhp)
||4.8 kg (10.6 lb)
Fuel efficient, low emissions and the Easy2Start™ system - perfect!
The FS 56 RC-E is a versatile straight shaft brushcutter featuring stratified charge engine technology that cuts fuel consumption by 20% and exhaust emissions by 50%. It is equipped with the Easy2Start™ system for effortless starting, a TapAction™ AutoCut® 25-2 cutting head for easy line refilling, and a stop switch that automatically returns to start position. This unit is ideal for homeowner or light-duty professional use.
- Displacement (cc): 27.2
- Weight (kg / lbs) 1): 4.8 / 10.6
- STIHL Easy2Start™ (E): A genuine advance in easy starting. STIHL Easy2Start™ (E) cuts the effort required to start the tool by half, while the starter cord can be pulled at just one third of the normal force. All it takes is 2 fingers and a gentle pull action.
- 2-stroke reduced-emission engine technology: 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- Simplified starting system: Simply set the choke, pump the fuel primer, pull the starter cord and away you go! The running machine then switches off after a brief press of the stop button. Once the machine is at a standstill, the ignition activates again automatically. Thus the ignition is always ready for starting.
- Loop handle (R): The loop handled grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for working in areas where space is limited, e.g. thinning between bushes and shrubs.
- Shoulder strap / carrying system: Using a STIHL shoulder strap or carrying harness with soft padding makes work more comfortable, particularly during lengthy jobs.
1) without fuel, cutting tool and deflector. Specific details may be subject to change without notice.