*** May not be exactly as illustrated ***
(LIST PRICE: Can$1,649.00)
*** Plus PDI ***
TORO 30 inch TimeMaster - Electric Start (21200)
Call Spruce Grove
||Electric Start 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton 223cc OHV
||Personal Pace Automatic Drive System
||Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Standard
Washout Port: Standard
Get it done and get on with your weekend. When you have a big yard and a busy schedule, you need Toro's TimeMaster® on your side. It cuts a wider path on every pass so you can finish mowing faster. With a powerful Briggs & Stratton® OHV engine on board, you'll have the perfect tool that you need to have the best yard in the neighborhood.
- Electric Start - No need to pull the cord, just turn the key and you're ready to mow
- 30" (76 cm) Wide Mowing Deck - Lets you handle large areas of grass quickly and easily
- Personal Pace® Self-Propel with Traction Assist Handle - Senses and smoothly adjusts to your preferred walking pace
- 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton 223cc OHV - Delivers the performance and durability you expect from Toro
- Electric Start: No pulling, just turn the key and you're ready to mow.
- 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® 223cc OHV: Powerful 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® 223cc OHV engine delivers the performance and durability that you expect from Toro.
- 30" Mowing Deck: The wide 30" mowing deck lets you handle large areas of grass quickly and easily, reducing mowing time by up to 40%*.*Time savings achieved via wider cutting path and enhanced travel speed capabilities of TimeMaster mower compared to a 21" Toro mower. Savings will vary due to mowing conditions.
- Dual-Force Cut: The Dual-Force™ twin blade cutting system and Toro Atomic blades cut grass into a super fine mulch for superior quality of cut and a healthy, rich lawn.
- Personal Pace® Self-Propel System with Traction-Assist Handle: This intuitive technology automatically adjusts the mower's pace to your walking speed. For more challenging areas with uneven terrain, the Traction-Assist Handle can help monitor your speed, and keep you mowing at a comfortable pace.
- Blade Stop System: Lets you start it once, then keep it running. Now you have the freedom to step away from the mower to move an obstacle or empty the grass bag without having to restart every time.
- Quick Stow Lever: The TimeMaster has two storage positions for easy compact storage and convenient handle height positions to insure a comfortable mowing experience for any operator.
- 2 Point Height-of-Cut: You can easily adjust the deck height at 2 points instead of the hassle of walking around the mower to adjust 4 different levers.
- 3 Year Guaranteed-to-Start: Starts on one or two pulls up to three years or we'll fix it for free! See retailer for warranty details.
- Washout Port: Attach a hose to the mower deck to easily clean the under side of the deck.
- 3-Year Full Warranty: Expect the best - and get the best. Industry leading three-year full warranty means if anything goes wrong for three years under normal use and maintenance, Toro will fix it free. See retailer for warranty details.
- Engine: 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton 223cc OHV
- Fuel Capacity: 1.2 Qt. (Up to 1 hour of run time)
- Cutting Width: 30" / 76 cm
- Height of Cut: 1.25" - 4.25" / 3.2 - 10.0 cm 2-point
- Guaranteed-to-Start Promise: 3-Year GTS Full
- Starter: Electric
- Drive System: Personal Pace® Rear-Wheel Drive w/Traction Assist
- Deck Material: Steel Deck, Cast-Aluminum Frame
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Standard
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Full
- Blade Override System (BOS): Standard
- Ground Speed: Up to 4.5 mph / 8.0 km/h
- Handle Type: Quick Stow Storage Handle
- Wheel Height: Front 8" / 20.3 cm, Rear 10" /25.4 cm
- Weight: 145 lbs. / 65.8 kg
*The gross torque of this engine was laboratory rated at 2800 rpm per SAE J1940 by the engine manufacturer. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine torque on this class of mower will be significantly lower.